Monday, November 17, 2008

Hello!




Hello everyone! My name is Alisa and I'm a jewellery designer and Artist from Sydney. I create beautiful one-off pieces with materials sourced from all around the world. I love rummaging through vintage markets and antique stores....... looking for various laces, beads fabrics and buttons. My work is a journey of re-awakening things with a forgotten past. 

I've recently started making whimsical things for New mothers, babies and children. I call this my "Cookie la-la" range of goodies. Included in this range are my beautiful hand sewn "tweety" and "heart" mobiles,  paintings inspired by drawings i did as a child and my latest venture, Nursing Necklaces (specifically designed for breast feeding mothers with fidgety babies). 

I'm looking forward to sharing my work and my passions with you all!

Alisa xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! Welcome to blogging Alisa. I look forward to checking out all your creations!

Little Munchkins said...

Found you through Ingrid and love what I am seeing :)