Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Darling Dolly

If you didn't already know, I am a huge Dolly Parton fan. I have loved her from when I was a little girl. She seemed to me the epitome of glamour.
Dolly Parton
I wanted to share with you one of my all time favourite songs of hers "Coat Of Many Colours". I can't work out how to upload it onto blogger (I suck at computer things) but you can see it here. This song really speaks to me. Especially this time of year. Hubby and I don't go overboard with the girls at Christmas. We get them some new things from Santa but alot of their gifts are made by me. This year they'll each be getting a tweet, a dolly, a necklace and some hair pretties. I want them to appreciate these things more than what Santa can bring them (a challenge, I know) because they too were made with love from their mumma.

Amelia is a huge dolly fan too :)

No comments: