Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ruby red and a thankyou

First things first...I must thank Anna for mentioning me on her beautiful blog Lona de Anna. I was really touched by her beautiful gesture and the kind words so from the bottom of my heart, thankyou Anna!

Now, I have some photos of my ruby red head bandeau. Again, the pictures don't really do it justice (where's my sister when I need her?) It is INCREDIBLY detailed with vintage pale pink glass seed beads and swarovski Crystals. The lace has been layered with cuts of vintage red tulle and a faux velvet/organza rose and peony. The 4 egg shape Magenta AB crystals and the red AB crystals are all from a 1950's beaded crystal necklace and are slightly but beautifully worn away.









Looking forward to showing you the blue one tomorrow.

Alisa xxx

4 comments:

Anna White said...

Oh your a sweetheart..thank you for thanking me :) You deserved a mention..you are just such a creative soul. Was going to mention of you ever want to touch up your images Picasa does a good job of that..I know that you can download the software for free...as I know its hard when we dont always have our super duper sister with her super duper camera handy :) x

Kaylovesvintage said...

that looks great

Kaylovesvintage said...

that looks great

Kellie Collis said...

Beeaaauuuttiifffuull!!! xx