Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter



Hello my lovelies! It's been a while since i have posted and I humbly apologize. I've been very busy leading up to Easter. I've had a birthday, lots of visitors and I have recently become President of our local playgroup so unfortunately my blog has been set aside. I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful Easter. I implore you to please be safe on our roads and remember the true meaning of Easter, not just the chocolate (however wonderful it is......especially the speckled eggs *sigh*).

God bless you all

Alisa x

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, that exact book (although mine is in a lot worse condition!!) is sitting on my coffee table. It's my book from when I was a child (used to be my favourite story according to my Mum) and now I read it to my daughter :) Have a wonderful Easter x