Friday, October 22, 2010

"Better Homes And Gardens" TONIGHT!!!

I just wanted to remind everyone that "The Rylstone Rubber Roundup" will be featured on tonights episode of "Better Homes And Gardens". Keep a look out for my flowers and my little Amelia (she's wearing an electric blue Cheongsam dress). I came in at 3rd place but i wasn't able to stay to collect my prize (I was at a wedding in Mudgee). I was so pleased!

I'm also feeling rather chuffed about this: My print from "My Folk Lover" finally arrived! I think she looks perfect hanging amongst my bric-a-brac goodies.


Thankyou Catherine!


Have a wonderful day and don't forget to watch the show tonight!


Alisa x

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I thought of you when I saw the ad for tonight's show - will be looking out for your creation :)

Anna White said...

Will be watching for sure honey..congratulations on your win ; ) x

Tina said...

ooh, I will have to tackle the kids for the TV remote tonight!!! can't wait to watch:) Wishing you a wonderful weekend lovely lady ~ Txx