Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Vintage buckle and brooch necklace

Howdy everyone, it's been a while I know. I've had rotten luck of late with my camera dying amongst other dramas, however I'm holding my chinny-chopper up and carrying on ("Man'O'War" style. None of this "keeping calm" bizzo). As a result I've been unable to list my new stock on etsy which I must apologize for. I've had quite a few inquiries about my latest designs. I've decided to call them "fur neck collars" which was kindly suggested by Sonia M who also makes gorgeous jewellery and rocking feather capelets. Thank you to those who commented, you were most helpful :)

Due to my technical difficulties I'm having to go back to photo's uploaded already. I thought I'd share with you one of my simpler statement pieces....


It's made from one half of a vintage buckle and a broken 1950's rhinestone brooch. I think it's so pretty in it's simplicity.

I'm of to list it now.

Alisa x