Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas at Grans










We played lots of UNO, enjoyed our pressies, did lots of fishing (thanks to my beautiful brother who gave the girls their first fishing rods) and enjoyed spending time with our loved ones, particularly my darling grandmother. I'm so blessed to still have her.  I loved seeing all the children playing the same games that my siblings and I used to do when we were young. Finding the same hiding spots, picking the same flowers, using the same cups to drink their raspberry cordial... like we all did as children. I got to hang out with my sister again. Something I don't get to do much. She's always been my best friend and I just loved spending quality time with her.

What a lovely time. 

It's now 2012 and I really have to snap back into things. I have so many ideas and can't wait to buckle down and get some new things made. Watch this space!

Alisa x

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all. Good times and good memories :)

Amanda said...

Lovely photos. Your girls are so pretty and photogenic. Glad you all had a wonderful time together over the Christmas break.

Thanks for your kind words on my last post xx