Sunday, February 5, 2012

Collage kits :: Game board tid-bits



This morning I put together a few little mini collage packs for the shop. They're made from game board cards, money and letters that I have collected over the years. I packed them in cello pouches and finished them of with a vintage children's book illustration sleeve. At $2.00 a pop me thinks they're pretty darn good.

I must admit that it was hard to part with some of these tid-bits. Especially my Six Million Dollar Man cards. But sharing is caring right?

I hope you all have a great week.

Alisa x

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Your collage kits look great Alisa! I'm sure they'll be a hit. And I can't believe you always feel 'on the outer'... you were always one of the cool girls at school! (and I know you still are - in your own unique way *wink*). Thanks for all your encouraging comments about my little one starting school, it's such a big step (for everyone in the family!) Hope you have a great week ahead!

All For Love said...

What a great idea, they're such a cute little packs Alisa... AND a bargain to boot! :o) xo

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Hey Alisa....!

WONDERFUL as always to see you GORGEOUS....!!

The moment your page opened I spied the Six Million Dollar Man card & wondered at how you could possibly bear to part with any of them.... You are a better Junker than me that's for sure.... I'm holding on to my SMD & Bionic Woman games 'till I kick off.... As a matter of fact.... It's in my will that they're to 'come along with me' for the 'ride'....hahahaha....!!!!

I hope your Customers realise how very LUCKY they are because you are indeed a SHARING CARING kinda girl ....Unlike me who is undoubtedly one very SELFISH BUGGER....**wink**....!

Have an AWESOME week Lovey....!

Cheers,
Tamarah :o)