Sunday, February 19, 2012

Forgive me....lots going on!

I've been very lazy with posting haven't I? I suppose it's because I've been on mummy duty :) This includes being on canteen duty, selling Jolly Joker tickets at The Globe for the pre-school, swimming lessons, play-doh making, laundry folding, cooking, cleaning, ranting, raving....being a party and play date chauffeur and lots of gardening. I have managed to get some work done in between jobs. Heres a snippet of February:

Making (and eating) chocolate cake

Cleaning the front verandah with a wine in hand due to this.....

We're taking off the enclosed verandah and restoring our house to it's original glory!

Dollying up the shop with some vintage goodies, including this ace growth chart!

Vintage books and wooden cotton reels

Making up some new lamps and cards

Dream catchers :)

Finishing off my bridal headpiece

So pretty!

Enjoying my fucshia, this one is back from the brink after last winters frost.

Looking after my garden.


And that's about it. I can't believe we're nearing March! It's amazing how fast the days go by isn't it?

Next week is the Annual Rylstone Show. The girls want to enter some of the sections so we will be quite busy. I'll be getting ready to hang the knitted section again (it's a hard slog I tell you!) and may enter some of my own work. If you are in the region please stop by our little town. It's a lovely, traditional old style show. An experience one can only get in a small country town.

 I hope you all had a kicking weekend,

Alisa x

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Entering some of the sections in the show sounds like fun!! Love that lamp in your store, lots of pretty things there I can see. Your verandah renovations sound exciting :)