Friday, February 24, 2012

My submission for The Doily Exhibition at Gleaners Inc.

Just a quick post today as I have to toddle off to help set things up for The Rylstone Show.

Here is my submission for Liz's Doily Exhibition at Gleaners Inc. It's such a great idea for an exhibition and I've had lots of fun participating. I'm a little bummed that I won't be able to attend opening night as I'm desperate to see what other clever peeps have come up with. But hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles. I'm sure they'll be lots of pics to drool over anyway.



This piece is largely inspired by all the gardening I've been doing of late. It's more colourful than any of my past doily necklaces and looks oh so pretty on.

I must be off now. There is a whole heap of knitted goodies and children's artworks waiting for me to help display. 

Enjoy your weekend,

Alisa x

2 comments:

oldflowers4me said...

singing and skipping...

All For Love said...

That is so beautiful Alisa, you are so very talented. If there is a prize to be won in this exhibition, I hope you took it out, because you deserve to xo