Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"Carnivale"


I just realised that I hadn't posted a picture of the painting I was working on before the exhibition.
 I've called it "Carnivale". I think I had licorice all sorts on the mind whilst painting this gem. It's a whopper and is now hanging in the shop....looking fab.

Things are coming along in the shop. I'm thinking of having a wee party for the re-opening. Nothing big, just a few friends and some champagne. I might even splash out and get some chilli philli :)

Have a lovely evening folks. It's pouring rain at the moment, Wanda Jackson is blaring and dinner is bubbling away. I'm loving it all.

Alisa x



3 comments:

All For Love said...

Oh I looooove it Alisa! So alive and vibrant. I have no doubt it looks totally gorgeous hanging up there in your shop. Enjoyed this post, all warm and fuzzy and positive. Well done hun xo

Jo Murray said...

A superb painting Alisa. I could eat it, it's so yummy.

her billowing heart said...

your work is so beautiful!!!

loveliest thoughts